Uber has been in the top notch list when one talks about cab solutions. But what if we tell you, Uber no more offers ‘just’ cab services but brings in a number of solutions at your doorstep? Yes you have read it right. Uber understands how critical it gets when the matter is related to health. When a person is sick and there is no vehicle available, it becomes even more of a tensed situation as the family members begin to worry about reaching to the doctor/hospital on time for check up and treatment. Keeping this in mind, Uber has come up with an exclusive service – Uber for doctors.
How does the service work?
Like any other Uber service, this service will be available on your Uber app. Just the way you are able to view UberGo, Uber Share, Uber X and Uber SUV, you will also be able to view an icon of ‘doctor’ – this will be specific to the service of getting you medical aid at your doorstep with just few clicks. Once you register and login on to the Uber app, follow the below steps to avail this unique service
- Whatever may be your cause of concern related to health – be it as simple as cold and cough or something serious as heart and chest pains, Uber will help you get your medical aid on the go once you input the disease and type of treatment you are looking at. You can choose specialists as well and if you are looking for female doctors specifically, even that option can be inputted
- When you input the above details, you will be prompted to select the desired date, time and venue of treatment
- Once you feed in the type of treatment and your convenient time and place, you will get a list of all available medical helps specializing in your area of concern
- You, as the user, will have the advantage of tapping on each individual profile and to view the credentials, profile and ratings of the doctor. This will help you make better decisions while choosing treatment for yourself and your loved ones
- Once you select a particular doctor and confirm the booking, you and the doctor will get the confirmation details. The doctor receives all the details that you have punched in
- The doctor then arrives at the allocated venue on the selected time and provides the service.
- After the service is provided by the doctor, the payment will automatically get deducted from the patient’s credit/debit card (whichever card details you have put in at the time of creating the account)
- You, as the end user and the doctor as the service provider – both of you will get an option to rate each other based on your experience. You can rate and add comments about your experience
- Uber, acting as the facilitator and the on demand doctor app, gets a minimal amount of commission for every patient that successfully receives the treatment from the selected doctor
This service will be provided on all types of software
You can avail the service on any device, be it android or iOS. The service is 100% responsive and is available 24/7 on your fingertips. The main features of Uber for Doctors is that it supports multi currencies and multi languages, hence making it accessible from anywhere round the globe.Like the Uber cab service, it gets you real time tracking and the option of paying by cash as well.
You can also choose between scheduling an appointment for now or for later – book your appointment as per your convenience and get treated while sitting at home. And why shall Uber move away from providing loads of discounts and offers for all its user? Even this service will give you the opportunity to avail existing offers and discounts and will also make you for referral offers. While one wishes you never get a chance to use this service because no one would want you to have frequent doctor visits, but in case you have to at any point, you now know the app that will bring this service to you on your fingertips.
While one wishes you never get a chance to use this service because no one would want you to have frequent doctor visits, but in case you have to at any point, you now know the app that will bring this service to you on your fingertips.