Many people like the idea of shopping in department stores because it is the one place where you will get everything, from cleaning material to bedroom furniture and kitchen condiments. This is a smart way of shopping because you get everything under one roof, thus saving you time running from one shop to another to get your weekly shopping done.Have you ever thought that this kind of “department store” also exists in the service industry? It does, in the form of on demand service apps.
These apps are one stop shops for every service that we want, be it plumbers, doctors, electricians, dog walkers, well you name the service you will get it.
In the olden days when your geyser broke down, you either asked your friends and colleagues to recommend a plumber or you looked for one from the Yellow Pages. Now, in today’s era of smart technology, you no longer need to pull your hair looking for one. All you need to do is download the urbanclap clone and look up the service you require.
This clone is your one-stop destination point or “department store” of all services. Getting a service of your choice using this app is as easy as clapping.
Features of the app
- Wide range of expert services: The beauty of this app is that you get a wide range of services. Each service is divided into subcategories so you get the best in the business. For example of you are looking for a hairdresser and you want a perm treatment then you will be offered a choice of hairdressers who are experts in perming. Whatever service you choose, you will get the best in the business.
- Easy and automated payment system: You will get an estimated cost of the service even before you book the professional. The payment is automatically deducted from your payment card once you confirm that the job is complete.
- Ease and convenience:It is very easy to book a service using the app. Anyone, even those who are not tech savvy can look up and book a service without any hassle.
- Service on your terms/timings:Whatever service you request, you can choose the day, time and in some cases the venue too for the service delivery. For example, if you would like your car washed whilst you get your weekly shopping done, all you need to do is select the car washing service, input details of the date and time and the location of the car on that particular date and time.
Why people prefer to use on demand service apps
Apart from the fact that these apps are easy and quick to use, other reasons for using these apps include:
- The whole service industry is listed on these apps. It is easier to download one such app that offers everything from plumbers to takeaways, rather than have separate apps for each service.
- You can go through the ratings and reviews by previous clients who have used these services so that you can make an informed decision.
- You get to choose the professional from a selection.
These apps are one of the ways in which technology has made our life easy. These apps are indeed a godsend as you can request any service you want, just by sitting on your front room couch, watching television.
On demand service apps are also a lucrative business whereby the owner gets a commission for evert service booked through the app. That is why many entrepreneurs are investing in this app as it is the way forward. Smart technology is definitely where the money is going to be. So are you going to invest in this app?