The on demand taxi trend has moved in leaps and bounds since the concept of Uber. Nowadays Uber is just in a long list of on demand taxi apps. Although it is still a recognized brand, there are many taxi apps that have sprung up locally in a bid to give both the riders and drivers the best riding experience. One such app that is making a global mark is Cubetaxi, a taxi booking app that works on the same technology and concept as Uber.
It is a complete solution that consists of a driver app, the rider app and a web based admin panel which allows the owner to monitor and manage the complete riding activity of both the drivers and the passengers.
A Complete Uber App for Drivers and Riders
The ease with which a driver can use this taxi booking app is one of the reasons why it is one of the most popular apps used by the chauffeur industry. Riders like the idea that they can easily get a ride as and when they want in the comforts of their own home. Let’s look at how it works for the driver and the customer.
- Easy sign up facility for driver. When he requests for signing up on the app, he will need to upload his identification documents, as well as his vehicle documents along with a valid driving license.
- The admin will receive the request and after carefully perusing the documents, he will decide on whether to approve or disapprove the driver’s Sign up request.
- As soon as gets the green light from the admin, he is ready to get on the road and accept rides. He also has the facility to go offline and online depending on his schedule and availability.
- The rider has a sign on facility whereby they have to input their personal details along with details of their payment card. Once complete, all they need to do is select the type of cab they want, where they want to go and when they want to go.
- The rider will be able to see all the cabs in the nearby vicinity. The rider can check out the driver profile before deciding to book their services.
- Once booked, the rider gets an intimation of how long the cab will take to arrive if he has requested the cab at the current time.
- The driver has the facility to accept or reject rides in a window of 20 seconds. If a driver does not respond within 20 seconds, the request automatically gets rejected and the request gets forwarded to the second nearest driver.
- On accepting a ride, the driver makes his way to the pickup point, through the route he will be able to see on the map on his app.
- The customer will get a notification with the details of the cab and the driver.
- He will also be able to see the driver making his way towards the pickup point.
- The customer can opt to cancel the ride anytime before the cab arrives.
- As soon as the driver reaches, the pickup point, he will update the app accordingly so that the rider knows that his ride has arrived.
- The rider gets into the cab and once the ride is complete, both update the app so that payment can be released.
- The driver and the rider both have the facility to rate and review each other.
If you are looking to have your own startup and looking for an idea, then why not start your own tax business by investing in the Taxi booking app? It is a quick and easy way to earn money from the commission you get for every ride booked through your app. Look up for the best deal in town and start your own taxi business today.